1. The purchase order form can be requested trough the customer service contact details. Every purchase order is binding and irrevocable upon signature of the order form by the Customer, subject to acceptance by the Company. No refunds or exchanges are permissible. All deposits are non-refundable.
2. Where the payments are made in agreed installments, two missed instalments, even if non-consecutive, will forfeit the right to payment by installments and will require the immediate payment of the balance in full.
3. All goods remain the property of the Company until cleared funds for the full amount of the transaction has been receiven by the Company, and delivery of the goods made to the Customer.
4. The purchased goods will be delivered to the Client within 24h, but with a maximum delay of 3 working days after the payment has arrived into the account of the Company. The shipment will be made using local shipping companies, if not differently requested by the client. The Client will be provided with the tracking number of the shipment as soon as the shipment is ordered.
5. Shipment of goods is made at the Customer›s sole risk. Should Customer to notify the Company in writing within 7 days of receipt of delivery, otherwhise goods must be accepted in the condition delivered.
6. Delivery charges include packing, handling, shipping and insurance costs. Any duties, taxes or other charges(other that VAT charges agreed and pre-paid) incurred upon delivery of goods to Customer are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
Customer Service Contact Details:
SPS Fine Art Consulting Ltd
3 Empress Mansion
SW4 6AL London – UK
T +44 203 475 2032
M +33 6 24 64 68 24
PayPal reference number : 10104361
UK Company Reg. N. 07811469